Everett has also experienced quite a growth spurt lately. There have been a few days over the past couple weeks when I've got him out of bed or picked him up from school and thought "Is it my imagination, or did he grow since I last saw him?!?!" It sure seems like it happens overnight! He can now reach up and turn on and off the light switch and is just about to hit his head when walking under the kitchen counter! I'll be curious to hear what percentile he's in for his height at his 2 year checkup in September. He is definitely tall for his age. (pretty amazing with a 5'2" Mom!)
Friday, August 03, 2007
Shoes
Everett loves wearing Mommy & Daddy's shoes these days. It's also one of his favorite words. We hear "shoes" quite often and he's usually pretty good at helping Mommy look for his shoes when we're trying to get ready for school. I also heard a lot this week - "door", "it's stuck", and "open" as in "Mom, open up this play-doh so I can try to eat it!"
Everett has also experienced quite a growth spurt lately. There have been a few days over the past couple weeks when I've got him out of bed or picked him up from school and thought "Is it my imagination, or did he grow since I last saw him?!?!" It sure seems like it happens overnight! He can now reach up and turn on and off the light switch and is just about to hit his head when walking under the kitchen counter! I'll be curious to hear what percentile he's in for his height at his 2 year checkup in September. He is definitely tall for his age. (pretty amazing with a 5'2" Mom!)
Everett has also experienced quite a growth spurt lately. There have been a few days over the past couple weeks when I've got him out of bed or picked him up from school and thought "Is it my imagination, or did he grow since I last saw him?!?!" It sure seems like it happens overnight! He can now reach up and turn on and off the light switch and is just about to hit his head when walking under the kitchen counter! I'll be curious to hear what percentile he's in for his height at his 2 year checkup in September. He is definitely tall for his age. (pretty amazing with a 5'2" Mom!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment