Everett spends a lot of time pushing around his first "car" that Uncle Mark and Aunt Helen bought him. Today he was actually sitting in it and scooting around the kitchen (rather than pushing it) and really enjoying himself. He sure is a happy little boy. We love that he's so affectionate and we get hugs and kisses from him pretty regularly. How sweet it is to be doing dishes and then feel those little arms wrap around your legs for an unsolicited hug. :) I'm already sad to think the day will inevitably come when it's not cool to hug and kiss Mom ... But until then, I'll relish every ounce of affection our precious little boy wants to share!
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Scootin' around
Everett spends a lot of time pushing around his first "car" that Uncle Mark and Aunt Helen bought him. Today he was actually sitting in it and scooting around the kitchen (rather than pushing it) and really enjoying himself. He sure is a happy little boy. We love that he's so affectionate and we get hugs and kisses from him pretty regularly. How sweet it is to be doing dishes and then feel those little arms wrap around your legs for an unsolicited hug. :) I'm already sad to think the day will inevitably come when it's not cool to hug and kiss Mom ... But until then, I'll relish every ounce of affection our precious little boy wants to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Uhhh, put some clotes on that kid! LOL!
He IS such a sweet boy...I hope mine are as sweet one day!
Wow I just looked at your ticker...only 27 days??? How time flies. I hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment