Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

David and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary at the Horseshoe Casino Hotel on July 4th. We had a wonderful dinner at the steakhouse and then saw some great fireworks. We had been invited to a fireworks viewing party from the casino hotel rooftop which unfortunately was canceled due to the weather. We still had a pretty nice view from the top of the parking garage and it was nice to have some time alone and have a night of baby-monitor-free sleeping! Thanks Mom and Dad for babysitting!!!
Three years doesn't seem like an awfully long time to be married, but they sure have been three busy years! Between selling two homes, buying one, home renovations, running our business, experiencing some family illnesses, taking trips, etc. and ... of course most importantly, growing our family, we've already experienced a lot together as a married couple! Everett is now 22 months old and his little brother is scheduled to arrive in a short 57 days (yikes!). It's true that time sure flies when you're having fun! And fun is an understatement .... Thanks, David for the BEST three years of my life so far! I love you!

For those of you who haven't seen me (and my growing belly) in a while ... here's a picture.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You look beautiful! I hope you are feeling well too! I'm glad you guys had a fun time on your anniversary. We got away too, I just haven't put it on the blog yet. We spent the weekend in Hot Springs.