Everett's teachers told me he really liked playing with a particular toy at school, so I went to Target and bought him one. I'm not sure what it's called, but it comes with 4 balls which you put in top openings and they roll down and out the bottom after passing through a little maze. It actually comes with a hammer to pound the balls through the openings, but he normally just pounds them with his hand. He LOVES this toy! And being the inquisitive little future engineer that he is, he likes to see what happens if you put other items besides the balls into this maze. I've retrieved plastic toy figurines, a small brush, a toothbrush, and pieces of paper so far. I'm waiting for the day to come when he lodges something in there so well that I can't get it out.
Here he is showing Baba is new toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment