Saturday, March 03, 2007
Korbel - Best Dog Ever
I'm very sad to report that Korbel went to doggy heaven on Tuesday. I have already missed her terribly. She was my first "baby", the best dog ever, and we had been through a lot together. She's been a part of my entire adult life and it's still hard to believe she's gone. It's been a couple years since she's been able to chase and catch a frisbee ... she sure LOVED her frisbees! I hope she has plenty of them to chase now. Here are some of my favorite pictures of her from the past few years and a few from when she was just a little puppy. She was such a beautiful, sweet and loyal dog. There will never be another like her.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about Korbel and I know that that was really hard! She was a beautiful dog and how adorable are those puppy pictures. I'm sure my Banjo (my childhood dog) met her at the Rainbow Bridge and they're playing as we speak!
I'm gonna miss her so much. She always had a smile on...always! I could never go without petting her soft head and ears every time she greeted me at the back door. Such a sweet girl! She had the best mommy....what a great life she lived!
Post a Comment