
Thank you, Elisa, for inspiring me to start my own family blog! I've been terrible about writing in Everett's baby book and realized that keeping a blog is the next best thing (if not even better!) I hope my friends and family will enjoy sharing the pictures and happenings of our life in this blog.
I'll start my first post sharing the details of Everett's 9 month check-up last Friday (6/9/06). He weighed in at 21.04 lbs and was 29 inches tall. He’s in the 50% percentile for his weight and head size and the 75% percentile for his height. The doctor still thinks he may end up being 6ft tall!
He checked his ears and his ear infection (diagnosed 3 days earlier - his very first illness) is already gone, but we’ll finish out his antibiotics. He said we can start using the word “no” with him now. How on earth do you say "no" to that cutie-pie?!? I'm sure we'll learn! Doc said he's also at the age to start having separation anxiety … might explain his sleeping pattern changing and him waking up earlier.
He said he can eat any baby food now and start eating our food too. (I didn’t tell on his Grandma that she’s already fed him mashed taters and banana pudding). The only things he said to avoid are eggs, nuts and honey. He also suggested only introducing one new food at a time in case he has a reaction.
We came home and Everett played with Cheerios and I think actually ate a few of them. Kelsey and Korbel were happy to clean up the ones he dropped. He’s crawling like a pro now and standing every time you turn around.


He's becoming more and more vocal, but his choice babble is "mammamamama" ... much to Dad's dismay!


2 comments:
How cute!! Awesome blog! Are you ready mommy and daddy for the chasing to begin????
Oh I miss my little nephew so much...I can't wait to hold him next month. Although with all the new crawling and wiggling, he probably won't sit still with Aunt Molly for very long. I better wear my running shoes!
Post a Comment