Wow - I really checked out for a while! That was, by far, my longest blogging sabbatical to date, and I'll try to keep it that way! Life got a little hectic, as it always does, before our annual Mudbug Fest and fundraiser for the Collin County Children's Advocacy Center and I started to neglect our blog. We've also taken a few trips and remodeled a bathroom which added to the chaos around here. I've found it easy to post a picture and status update now and then to my Facebook which I guess helped me forget about blogging! However, I am back now and ready to get caught up!
Our bathroom remodel is just about complete. There are a few cosmetic touches waiting to be done and a couple things left on the punch list, but we are very happy to have a functioning bathroom again! The boys love the new big airtub. Here's a picture I took of them in there tonight.
Our bathroom remodel is just about complete. There are a few cosmetic touches waiting to be done and a couple things left on the punch list, but we are very happy to have a functioning bathroom again! The boys love the new big airtub. Here's a picture I took of them in there tonight.


No comments:
Post a Comment