Monday, June 02, 2008

First day at new school

The boys started their new school yesterday. The morning "drop off" went incredibly well. I wasn't concerned about Pryce as he's yet to exhibit much separation anxiety. However, there were numerous mornings at E's previous school when he didn't want to go in and put up quite a fight and tears. So I was REALLY pleased when he ran into his class and even gave his new teacher, Miss Kristen, a hug. We spent about an hour visiting the school last Thursday and I think this really helped. We did have a few tears this morning when it was time for me to leave, but his teacher said that didn't last long. Both boys seem really content when I've gone to pick them up. Pryce has two teachers in his class - Miss Meagan and Miss Amy. He has a large area to crawl around and I think he's been getting lots of exercise. I was surprised to hear he ate chicken nuggets and mashed taters for lunch ... I think we'll give up on the baby food soon since it's much easier to give him finger food and let him feed himself (and less of a mess!). I was told he only napped for 15 minutes yesterday ... I guess he was too busy! Of course, he was sound asleep within minutes of getting into the car. Here's a couple pictures of my fellas from yesterday morning.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: