Monday, May 26, 2008

Giddy up horsie

On Friday afternoon, Everett and I were looking at the Lone Star Park website to see if we might like to go there on Memorial Day. Everett got pretty excited about the horses. Later, Leslie called and we decided to meet her at Mariano's for dinner. However, since we'd just talked about going to see the horsies, E thought that was where we were going. I thought we might be in trouble since he seemed to have his mind set on seeing horsies ... luckily for us, there were a few horsies at Mariano's. After eating, big sis took him to ride the horsies. He really enjoyed himself and even shouted out a few "ye-hawwws".
He was quite disappointed when the ride came to an end.
But happy that sis had one more quarter!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Molly Holmer said...

I am seriously loving all the great shots you're capturing with your new camera...the ones of E and D on the dock are beautiful, and all of E's expressions are priceless!!!