Friday, September 07, 2007

Pryce's 2 week check-up


At this second doctor's visit, Pryce was 2 weeks & 5 days old. He weighed in at 7lbs 14oz - quite an increase from his last weigh-in of 6lb 4oz! His weight put him in the 25th percentile and his height (or length rather) was 21 inches (50-75th percentile). His head measured in the 10-25th percentile.

No vaccines today but they did do the awful foot prick blood test where they squeeze a ton of blood out of his little heel to run a battery of state mandated tests. Surprisingly, he only squawked for a few seconds and then went back to sleep. It seems like I remember Everett screaming through the whole ordeal. So far it seems that Pryce is a little more mellow than I remember Everett being ... but that could really be the result of me being a more mellow Mom the second time around. I'm sure I was quite a bit more neurotic as a first-time Mom!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Singer-Dawson Family said...

Congrats on Pryce, he is beautiful!!!
And happy 2nd b-day to Everett!!