Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, David! I couldn't ask for a better father for my kids. I'm so lucky! :)
Here's a pic of Everett with his Daddy on Father's day morning after he gave him his present. We let David sleep in a little this morning and even fixed him breakfast (a first in our house since Daddy is normally the chef!)
We celebrated Father's Day with my Dad on Saturday evening since he scheduled himself for a woodworking class during the day Sunday. What an appropriate way for him to spend his Father's day! Here's some pics of our little get-together at the house. We had planned to have an outside dinner but since it rained all day, we ate our burgers inside.

I planned to post some Father's day pictures with Leslie from Saturday morning, but I won't have them for another week or so. I can't wait to share them ... I think they will be good ones! :)
Happy Father's Day, Ray! Sorry we didn't make it out to see you on Sunday, but we look forward to celebrating with you in Branson!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: